Saturday, November 2, 2013

SOMETIMES


Sometimes I encounter job related stress from projects or people.  Maybe you do too.
Sometimes I need to de-stress just to keep going.  Maybe you do too.
So I was de-stressing the other day and it occurred to me .........

Sometimes my family thinks I am the source of our money.
Sometimes I remember the real source of my money is my employer.
Sometimes I remember the real source of my employer's money is my employer's customers.
Sometimes I remember their money really comes from their customers.

What a revelation ! ! !

Yesterday I bought something from a company who is a customer of a customer of my employer.
So if the above is true, yesterday I triggered an (albeit small) economic cycle which will soon reward me (albeit small).

You're reading this may not be helpful to you, but my writing it was helpful to me.

Apologies.




No comments:

Post a Comment